Current Cbd Clinical Trials
Study – Neuroprotective effect of Delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol and cannabidiol. Study ~ Mammary excretion of cannabidiol in rabbits after intravenous administration.
Study ~ Cannabidiol, unlike synthetic cannabinoids, triggers activation of RBL-2H3 mast cells. Study ~ Cannabidiol as a novel inhibitor of Id-1 gene expression in aggressive breast cancer cells. News – Cannabidiol inhibits tumour growth in leukaemia and breast cancer.
- That said, the authors note that the inconsistent and unexpected amounts make it difficult for patients to see full health benefits consistently.
- The researchers swept the Internet between September and October of 2016 for CBD products.
- Once the researchers got the products, they removed the labels and replaced them with blinded study identifiers and then sent them off to an independent lab for testing.
- And the same range of inconsistency on FDA-regulated drugs was enough to prompt the agency to issue warnings to drug makers in the past, the authors point out.
- CBD has a strong safety profile with minimal toxicity and side-effects.
- They bought 84 products—spanning oils, alcohols , and vaporization liquids—from 31 companies.
Study ~ Cannabidiol inhibits inducible nitric oxide synthase protein expression and nitric oxide production in beta-amyloid stimulated PC12 neurons through p38 MAP kinase and NF-kappaB involvement. Study ~ Anxiolytic-like effect of cannabidiol in the rat Vogel conflict test. Study – The non-psychoactive cannabidiol triggers caspase activation and oxidative stress in human glioma cells.
Study ~ Antianxiety effect of cannabidiol in the elevated plus-maze. Study ~ Open label evaluation of cannabidiol in dystonic movement disorders.
Study ~ Gamma-irradiation enhances apoptosis induced by cannabidiol, a non-psychotropic cannabinoid, in cultured HL-60 myeloblastic leukemia cells. Study ~ Composition of the essential oils and extracts of two populations of Cannabis sativa L. Study – Composition of the essential oils and extracts of two populations of Cannabis sativa L. Study ~ Advantages of polypharmaceutical herbal cannabis compared to single ingredient, synthetic tetrahydrocannabinol.
Study ~ Modulation of effective connectivity during emotional processing by Delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol and cannabidiol. Study ~ Cannabidiol for the treatment of psychosis in Parkinson’s disease. Study ~ Time-dependent vascular actions of cannabidiol in the rat aorta.
Study ~ The nonpsychotropic cannabinoid cannabidiol modulates and directly activates alpha-1 and alpha-1-Beta glycine receptor function. Study – Modulation of effective connectivity during emotional processing by Delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol and cannabidiol. Study – Cannabidiol, a safe and non-psychotropic ingredient of the marijuana plant Cannabis sativa, is protective in a murine model of colitis. Study ~ 5-Lipoxygenase and anandamide hydrolase mediate the antitumor activity of cannabidiol, a non-psychoactive cannabinoid.
Study ~ Interactions of cannabidiol with endocannabinoid signalling in hippocampal tissue. Study ~ US Patent Application Treating or preventing diabetes with cannabidiol.
News ~ Marijuana-like compounds may aid array of debiliating conditions ranging from Parkinson’s to pain. Study ~ Neuroprotective effect of cannabidiol, a non-psychoactive component from Cannabis sativa, on β-amyloid-induced toxicity in PC12 CBD oil cells.